One of our earliest designs, this checked bunting remains an all-time favourite. Gingham checks in six colourful fabrics create a bunting that's great for parties, barbeques, and works well in any Spring and Summer setting.
Our gingham fabrics are woven, not printed, 100% cotton and every flag is double-sided (two pieces of fabric sewn together). The design is identical on both sides of the bunting, and each one is fully hemmed and beautifully finished by hand, so it won't fray and will look great. And because it's cotton and well-made, it will continue to look great at future events for years to come!
BUNTING FLAG SIZE
19cm (w) x 20cm (l). There are 16 pennants per 5m & 33 per 10m length.
- Bunting Material:
- 100% cotton fabric
- Bunting Length:
- Choose from 5m and 10m lengths. Each length can be tied together to create longer runs.
- Bunting Flag Size:
- 19cm (w) x 20cm (l). There are 16 pennants per 5m, and 33 per 10m length.
- Every length of our bunting is finished by hand. There are loops at either end for hanging or tying.
- Washing Instructions:
- Our cotton bunting is machine washable at 30°, but we do not recommend it is tumble dried. A gentle iron is all that's required.
- Bunting Care:
- Cotton fabric will fade naturally in sunlight, and weather over time if left out in the elements. To ensure your bunting remains in perfect condition we would recommend it is not left permanently outside.
- Bunting is not a toy so always hang it out of the reach of children, and well away from naked flames.