Our Vintage Union Jack bunting is perfect for creating a look reminiscent of 1952 when The Queen acceded to the throne but as pristine as bunting made today. It has Union flags printed onto an off-white cotton fabric to create that yesteryear feel, whilst maintaining the quality you expect from The Cotton Bunting Company. We haven't used any aging processes that might effect the condition of the fabric, making it the ideal bunting to choose for historical and heritage events.
Gorgeously nostalgic whilst remaining flawlessly patriotic!
Every pennant is double-sided (two pieces of cotton sewn together) so the Union Jack design shows both sides. Each one is fully hemmed so it won't fray and will look great for years to come!
BUNTING FLAG SIZE
19cm (w) x 25cm (l). There are 15 pennants per 5m, 31 per 10m and 80 per 25m length.
- Bunting Material:
- 100% cotton fabric. Double-sided flags (Union Jack appears both sides).
- Bunting Length:
- Choose from 5m and 10m lengths. Each length can be tied together to create longer runs.
- Bunting Flag Size:
- 19cm (w) x 25cm (l). There are 15 pennants per 5m, 31 per 10m and 80 per 25m length.
- Every length of our bunting is finished by hand. There are loops at either end for hanging or tying.
- Washing Instructions:
- Our cotton bunting is hand washable, but we do not recommend it is tumble dried. A gentle iron is all that's required.
- Bunting Care:
- Cotton fabric will fade naturally in sunlight, and weather over time if left out in the elements. To ensure your bunting remains in perfect condition we would recommend it is not left permanently outside.
- Bunting is not a toy so always hang it out of the reach of children, and well away from naked flames.