It's the details and finishing touches that really make a wedding memorable, and our top-quality white cotton bunting has been the choice of brides all over the UK to help make their day perfect. White wedding bunting is simple, timeless, and always looks impressive.
It will look amazing draped romantically between trees for a summer feel, hung majestically inside your venue, or strung down the guy ropes on your marquee for a truly original look.
Every flag is double-sided (two pieces of fabric sewn together).
Our wedding bunting is fully hemmed and beautifully finished by hand, so it won't fray and after the wedding it's perfect for other celebrations in years to come!
You can buy wedding bunting in a choice of lengths, and each one can be tied together when a longer run is required.
BUNTING FLAG SIZE
19cm (w) x 20cm (l). There are 16 pennants per 5m, 33 per 10m & 84 per 25m length.
- Bunting Material:
- 100% cotton fabric
- Bunting Length:
- Choose from 5m, 10m, and 25m lengths. Each length can be tied together to create longer runs.
- Bunting Flag Size:
- 19cm (w) x 20cm (l). There are 16 pennants per 5m, 33 per 10m & 84 per 25m length.
- Every length of our bunting is finished by hand. There are loops at either end for hanging or tying.
- Washing Instructions:
- Our cotton bunting is machine washable at 30°, but we do not recommend it is tumble dried. A gentle iron is all that's required.
- Bunting Care:
- Cotton fabric will fade naturally in sunlight, and weather over time if left out in the elements. To ensure your bunting remains in perfect condition we would recommend it is not left permanently outside.
- Bunting is not a toy so always hang it out of the reach of children, and well away from naked flames.